2015 was a GREAT year and I’m so grateful for it! I’m grateful for all my amazing clients and friends that helped my year be a successful one. My business grew in ways I could never imagine and it took a new direction that I’m really excited about it. 2015 was a decisive year – I trusted and watched, I believe that it’s important to pay attention to the flow of things and trust in what is and accept it without resisting. With that being said, I’m excited to announce that as a result of 2015, I will only focus on shooting families, maternity, kids and births from now on. I will not be accepting any more weddings as I feel it’s the right thing to do at this point in my life. I will be doing some changes in the website soon to show that decision.
Families are everything and so real. I crave shooting raw and real emotions and I feel that shooting families are so fulfilling when it comes to that. I’m excited for the changes and for the new families I will meet in 2016!
Bellow is a glimpse of my favorites images of this year, such a blessed one.
• quit my day job and went back to doing photography full time (read more about it here and here)
• shot a home birth
• accomplished my financial goals
• made some awesome new friends
• shot families from all over the country
• seo success (families found me online easily)
• blogged pretty much every week
• believed in myself and in my gifts (no more self doubt)
• trusted and let go
• took a finance / business workshop in North Carolina
• took a break from social media and still got clients to book me
I feel so blessed and I don’t take anything for granted. All of the above were results of a lot of hard work, prayer, meditation, trust and of course, the support of my partner in live, my dear husband.
THANKS also to all of YOU!! 2015 wouldn’t be the same without each one of YOU!
As for next year, I will share my goals next week.
Happy New Year!!!! Hope you are enjoying this day with your most loved ones!
Much love from my family to yours!